Saturday, October 8, 2011

Repost test information

So, apparently something is a little crazy with my google docs. I'm reposting that information as part of a super long message until I get that figured out. (Update: I think I figured it out now, so the link in the previous post should work, but I'll leave this up just in case.)

Unit 1 Test Review Sheet

Information from your Deutschheft:

New words and expressions:

das Wort
der Ausdrück
üben
wiederholen
die Wiederholung
bedeuten

“Wie sagt man _____ auf deutsch?”
“Was bedeutet______ auf deutsch?”

buchstabieren
zusammen
Ich weiß nicht.
Darf ich auf die Toilette gehen?

keine Ahnung
Ich habe keine Ahnung

Question words:

Was
Was für
Wann
Wer
Wie
Wie viel
Wo
Woher
Wohin
Warum

Spelling and pronunciation of vowels

Grammar

Conjugation and meaning of regular verbs and key verbs:

* sein
* haben
* spielen
* wohnen
* besuchen
* gehen




Conjugation and meaning of stem changing verbs

* essen
* lesen
* nehmen
* sprechen
* geben




Conjugation and meaning of modal verbs

* können
* wollen
* dürfen
* möchten
* müssen



Vocabulary from Text Book

Chapter 1 (Review)
Chapter 6-Food vocabulary

Culture from Text Book

Dining practices